Whether you are looking for the beautiful quotes about the Taj Mahal? Then, you have come to the right place. Here we collected the best amazing quotes about the Taj Mahal that you can use as a caption on Instagram for posting a Taj mahal pics.
Best Taj Mahal Captions For Instagram
- Taj Mahal: Crown of Palaces
- Discovering India
- No wonder, it’s a wonder
- This revered display of love, one of the most beautiful architectural structure I have ever seen
- Travel brings power and love back into your life
- Heart of India
- A magnificent piece of architecture
- Have been in front of so many monuments till date , but the feel of witnessing Taj is unmatchable
- Feeling the beauty and love around
- One of the most beautiful building ever created
- Taj Mahal is not just a monument, but a symbol of love
- A white pearl in light blue sky’s ocean
- Live to travel
- I lost my heart to this beautiful place
- Stop dreaming about your bucket list, start living it
- Certain things catch your eyes, but pursue only those that capture the heart
- Travel because of money returns, time doesn’t
- Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow
- Travelers are dreamers who make their desires for adventure a reality
Caption For Taj Mahal Photos
- The pride of the Mughal empire
- TajMahal: Memorial to love
- Waah Taj
- Most beautiful tomb in the world
- Love is not only a feeling to enjoy but a promise to keep forever
- Hanging out in Agra, capturing some beautiful architecture around the city
- Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times
- The still waters of a lake reflect the beauty around it, when the mind is still, the beauty of the self is seen reflected in it
- There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who have seen Taj Mahal and love it and those who have not seen the Taj Mahal and love it
- Taj Mahal: A love poem is written in marble
- In front of Taj Mahal, I felt a nice sensation of breathing, freedom, and peace
- No words needed to tell about this beauty
Beautiful Captions About Taj Mahal
- Not a piece of architecture, as other buildings are, but the proud passions of an emperor’s love wrought in living stones.
- The world believes it was built by love but reading Shah Jahan’s own words on the Taj, one could say it was grief that built the Taj Mahal and it was sorrow that saw it through sixteen years till completion.
- It appears like a perfect pearl on an azure ground. The effect is such I have never experienced any work of art.
- I’ve just been to the Taj Mahal which I’d never been to and I’m not a very romantic kind of guy but it is the most romantic thing I’ve ever seen.
- Marble, I perceive, covers a multitude of sins.
- A massive marble structure, without weight, as if formed of ether, perfectly rational and at the same time entirely decorative, it is perhaps the greatest artwork which the forming spirit of mankind has ever brought forth.
- Taj Mahal is not just a monument, but a symbol of love.
- Did you ever build a castle in the Air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of ages.
- Now, remember, they say if two people go together to visit the Taj Mahal, that means they will always be together. Are you ready for that? I guess I’m stuck with you then.
- There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who have seen the Taj Mahal and love it, and those who have not seen the Taj Mahal and love it. I would like people to watch the Taj Mahal and fall in love with it.