We all love rain puns & jokes and so here we proudly present the raining champions of funny rain puns and jokes! Let’s check them.
Funny Rain Puns
- It never rains, but it purrs.
- In this life, nothing ventured, nothing rained.
- Raindrop jokes? They are rain sailing.
- Bear with me, I’ve just had a rain-wave.
- A cold drink with dinner, it’s a no rainer.
- Let’s take a trip down memory rain.
- A storm is coming, best get ready for the rain event.
- I’m not sure if I just got hit by freezing rain, but it hurt like hail.
- Sorry for raining on your parade, I really thought it’d be snow problem.
- The best place meteorologists can stop to get a drink on their way home is the isobar.
- The only way bees can fly right through the rain is when they have their yellow jackets on.
- The winds of change started raining silver, copper, and gold coins.
- The queen’s favorite form of precipitation is the reign.
- When we were young, we had this myth that lightning bolts go all the way to cloud.
- When it rains, cows normally lie down. The reason for this is to keep each udder dry.
- Hailing taxes is far much worse than raining buckets.
- We all went out trying to catch fog, but we mist.
- We visit our parents every snow often.
- The only war that can be fought in winter is the cold war.
- If it really rained cats and dogs, there would be poodles all over the streets.
- Local weather reports state there won’t be any rain for 1 year, but I drought it.
- Cows lie down in the rain to keep each udder dry.
- It only rains twice a year in Seattle: August through April and May through July.
Good Rain Puns
- What do you call a month’s worth of rain?
- What do you call dangerous precipitation?
A rain of terror!
- How does a spy avoid the rain?
He goes undercover.
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days?
Because then the children have to play inside
- What do you call a bear caught out in the rain?
A drizzily bear.
- What’s the difference between a horse and the weather?
One is reined up and the other rains down.
- When it rains chickens and ducks?
You could say it’s Fowl weather.
- What is a Queens favorite kind of precipitation?
- When does it rain money?
When there’s a “change” in weather!
- What did one raindrop say to the other?
Two’s company, three’s a cloud.