If you love all things pi, then today is your day! March 14th or 3/14 is officially Pi Day and a time to celebrate the mathematical constant that is represented by the Greek letter π. Whether you're a math nerd or just appreciate a good pun, here are some quotes and captions for Instagram to get you in the spirit of Pi Day. Happy Pi Day, everyone! :-)
Happy Pi Day everyone! In honour of the irrational number, we've collected some of our favourite pi quotes and Instagram captions. Whether you're a math nerd or just appreciate a good pun, these captions will help you celebrate pi day in style!
1. "The way to a mathematician's heart is through his stomach." - Proverb
2. "I have never met a mathematician I didn't like." - Rudy Rucker
3. "Mathematics is the queen of the sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics." - Leopold Kronecker
4. "Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas." - Bertrand Russell
5. "There are two ways to do great mathematics. One is to be smarter than everybody else. The other way is to be stupider than everybody else." - Paul Erdos
6. "Mathematics is the science which uses easy words for hard ideas." - Edward Kasner
7. "A mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos
8. "Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty -- a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture." - Bertrand Russell
9. "The mathematics of reality are never quite what you expect them to be." - Rudy Rucker
10. "Math is like love; it's a pure, abstract science that inspires passionate devotion in its practitioners." - Donald Knuth
Happy Pi Day everyone! Whether you're into math or not, today is definitely a day worth celebrating. After all, it's the day we all get to geek out and talk about Pi! Here are some of our favorite Pi Day captions for Instagram.
"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited for Pi Day."
"It's not every day that we get to celebrate Pi Day."
"Today is a special day... it's Pi Day!"
"I can't believe it's already Pi Day!"
"This year, let's celebrate Pi Day in style!"
"Ready to celebrate pi to the fullest?"
"Let's math this up and have some fun on Pi Day!"
"Pi is infinite, just like the universe and my love for pizza."
"I pi(e)d in a circle today and it was delicious!"
"Happy Pi Day, everyone! I hope you all enjoy your pie!"
"I may not be able to solve equations, but I can certainly slice up a pie."
"Math has never been so delicious! Happy Pi Day, everyone!"
"May your pies be plentiful and your lives full of deliciousness. Happy Pi Day!"
"Slicing through pi(e)s since 3.141592653589793238462643
"I'm so excited for Pi Day, I could pi(e)!"
"Pi Day is my favorite day of the year! What's yours?"
"I'm not a mathematician, but I know that pi(e) is delicious!"
And that's all for today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another article on Pi Day quotes. In the meantime, why not share this article with your friends and family? Let them know about the interesting world of mathematics!
March 14th is Pi Day, a day to celebrate the mathematics constant π. This year, take the time to laugh at some of the funniest pi-related quotes out there. Whether you're a math enthusiast or just looking for a good chuckle, these quotes are sure to get you in the pi spirit!
1. "I always thought pi was a cheese pizza."- Unknown
2. "The ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter is always the same, no matter what size the circle is."- Stephen Hawking
3. "Pi Day is one third as sweet as a regular day."- Unknown
4. "Why do we have to have Pi Day? I don't even like pi!"- Unknown
5. "I'm really excited for Pi Day because it's one of the few days where I can get away with saying that 3.14 is my favorite number."- Unknown
6. "Happy Pi Day! Or should I say 'happy 3.14 day?' Either way, enjoy those pies!"- Unknown
7. "I'm not sure what's more impressive: the fact that pi is irrational or the fact that humans have been able to calculate it so accurately."- Unknown
8. "Pi has been around for thousands of years, but we're only just starting to understand its true potential."- Unknown
9. "Don't worry, Pi Day will come around every year whether you like it or not."- Unknown
10. "If you celebrate Pi Day with a pizza, I hope you enjoy eating lots of cheese."- Unknown
Conclusion paragraph: Whether you're a mathematician or not, Pi Day is a great opportunity to show your friends and followers some math-themed humor. So this year, break out the quotes and captions, post some fun photos, and celebrate pi (3.14159…) in all its glory. How will you be celebrating Pi Day? Let us know in the comments below!
About Andreas Ramos
Andreas Ramos is a social media enthusiast who loves writing captions for Instagram. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and traveling to new places. Andreas is also a fitness enthusiast, and likes to stay active by practicing yoga and going for walks.