While staying in good health may be no laughing matter, some people find the lighter side of medicine and science with puns. From word play on body parts to poking fun at the medical profession, medical puns are a healthy way to have fun. Remember, they say laughter is the best medicine! Following are the medical puns for you.
Cool Medical Puns
- Statistically…. 9 out of 10 injections are in vein.
- PMS jokes aren’t funny; period.
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
- I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forgot how it goes.
- I tried to look up impotence on the Internet, but nothing came up.
- Conjunctivitis.com — that’s a site for sore eyes.
- URINE: opposite of ‘you’re out.
- There was a sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center that said ‘Keep off the Grass.
- He was wheeled into the operating room, and then had a change of heart.
- I don’t find health-related puns funny anymore since I started suffering from an irony deficiency.
- The saying, ‘There’s more pleasure in giving than in receiving,’ applies chiefly to advice… and medicine.
- While I was in the doctor’s waiting room, there was this tiny man, only about six inches tall. Although he was there before me, he let me see the doctor first. I suppose he just had to be a little patient.
- The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
- I have some good news and some bad news. But don’t worry, I’ll give the good news to your widow.
- I went to the doctor this morning and told him I felt run down. ‘Why do you feel that?’ he asked. ‘Because,’ I replied, ‘I’ve got tire marks on my legs.
Best Science & Medicine Puns
- I sulfur when you argon.
- You’re as sweet as Pi.
- When I tell you how much I love you, I’m not overreacting.
- Are you a 90 degree angle? Because this feels just right.
- You’re acute Valentine.
- We’ve got serious chemistry.
- My love for you simply radiates.
- I’ve been thinking of U periodically.
- I aorta tell you how much I love you.
- Are you a 30 degree angle? Because you’re acute-y.
- You’re the ruler of my heart.