Fourth of July is the Independence Day holiday that is filled with fireworks, parties, and fun. Use these best collection of 4th of July superpower pick up lines just to help get things moving.
Best 4th of July Pick Up Lines
- Thomas Jefferson would have wanted this.
- Wanna get naked and watch 1776 (that musical about the signing of The Declaration of Independence.)
- Baby, you’re a firework.
- If you can tell me the difference between Flag Day and the 4th of July, I will buy you a drink. If you can’t tell me the difference between Flag Day and the 4th of July, I will also buy you a drink.
- I’d start a revolution for your number.
- Tell me, does the carpet match the powdered wig?
- This would be really awkward if you were British.
- You be Yankee Doodle, I’ll be the pony.
- Let’s do it in Philadelphia.
- I’m like fireworks: smokin’, fun, and illegal in many states. Also, there are some really creepy billboards about me on the interstate.
Patriotic 4th of July Pick Up Lines
- My flag will never fly at half mast as long you’re around.
- Are you a British Loyalist, because you’re making me rethink this whole “independence” thing.
- Wanna role play? I’ll be John Adams and you can be Abigail. They wrote very steamy love letters, you know.
- Let’s be like the original thirteen colonies AND MULTIPLY.
- “The pursuit of happiness,” means it’s cool to hit on you, right?
- You read, white, and blew my mind.
- Can I, like, annex you?
- Don’t tell me you’re one of those 4th of July apologists. Just kidding, I don’t think that’s a thing. Thirsty?
- Let’s drink beer and play with fireworks until somebody has a terrible accident! *[Ed. note: Only use this one if things are going really, really poorly.]*20. I’ll put my John Hancock on your bar tab if you hang out with me for a while.
- Oooooh say can you seeeeeeee / by the dawn’s early light / me in your bed / with last night’s sweat still gleaminnnnnng.
- I have a great relationship with my mother… country.
Top 4th of July Pick Up Lines
- Baby, you’re a firework, you really light up my night sky.
- It’s big. Like my signature. @JohnHanCock
- Your red, white, and blew me away.
- Are you a loyalist, because you’re really making me rethink this whole independence thing.
- Hey (girl/boy), do you ever get told you look like the Constitution? ‘Cause you’re a national treasure.
- I’d battle at Yorktown for your digits.
- If you go out with me, I’ll be like Paul Revere yelling, “I got a date.”
- Tell me, does the carpet match the powered wig?
- No need to wait for the succession, you’re first in line for me.
- You’re the Liberty Bell of the ball.
- Wanna be my mate? You don’t need to do any running.
- I’m like the Vietnam War, way longer than you’d thought I’d be. @LBJ
- Let’s heat up this Cold War? @JFK
- The Gettysburg Address was short, but I know something that isn’t. @Abethebabe
- You trickled down into my heart. @Reagan
- You have the right to be bare in my arms. 😉
- Let’s be like the original 13 colonies and multiply.
- You make me sparkle.
- Thank God there’s freedom of religion because I worship you.
- I didn’t vote for Trump.